Do you know an ACC Alum who has distinguished themselves in their career and community relations? An ACC alumnus/a is defined as someone who has successfully completed at least one class at Alamance Community College.
Nominations will need to include
1. Recent version of the nominee’s résumé or provide a work history and education history
2. Statement of why the nominee should receive the Distinguished Alumni Award
3. Description of how ACC positively impacted the nominee
4. List of leadership roles
5. List of nominee’s recent community service activities
6. How will this individual’s story reflect positively on ACC
Nomination forms can be accessed at www.accfoundation.com or by contacting Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-506-4102.